Nor Cal- New Agent

willing

Expert
New Agent looking to go Independant right off the bat.

From what I understand I need E&O insurance! Does anyone have any suggestions, as to what company offers such insurance to a person in my situation? Also any estimated Premium rates, would be helpful.

Thanks

Depends upon whether you are doing P&C or L&H and whether you are going to be a registered rep.

Depends upon whether you are doing P&C or L&H and whether you are going to be a registered rep.

Hoping to sell both, but will focus on writing Life policies.
Being new to the industry, I do not understand what being "registered" means!

New Agent looking to go Independant right off the bat.

From what I understand I need E&O insurance! Does anyone have any suggestions, as to what company offers such insurance to a person in my situation? Also any estimated Premium rates, would be helpful.

Thanks

If you are only looking for coverage for life and health, you can get insurance for under $450 a year.

Send me an email (address below) and I'll send you a link to one of your options.

Rick

E&O for life and health will run about $500 per year. For P&C my understanding is the costs is more likely $2000-$3000. A Registered Rep is someone licensed to sell variable products and mutual funds. It is a FINRA regulated registration that requires having a Broker/Dealer. They usuall require E&O that runs somewhere between $1500-$2000 per year.

E&O for life and health will run about $500 per year. For P&C my understanding is the costs is more likely $2000-$3000. A Registered Rep is someone licensed to sell variable products and mutual funds. It is a FINRA regulated registration that requires having a Broker/Dealer. They usuall require E&O that runs somewhere between $1500-$2000 per year.

Thank you for that much needed piece of information.
I am hoping that I will be able to acquire as much insight in the Industry in the coming years.

Back