North American Contracting Concern

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anybody know how late payments affect their approval process. I was late on bills because of my son's health problems. How do they look at that. I can show proof of all the test he has taken and that he missed 2 months of school. The medical bills and the meds just cost a fortune because my son's doc was out of network.

As long as your consumer debt was not affected.... Many people with Big Medical Bills let their Consumer Debt go also.

Collections will need to have a payment arrangement set up for NA to complete contracting. Disclose and provide copies with your contracting paperwork along with a good explanation letter...... Don't sound whiny on the explanation letter. Short and sweet.

Feel free to call me if you need some help.

Skipper.

What if I submit an app with them with my contracting and they don't approve my contracting what happens to my app?

What if I submit an app with them with my contracting and they don't approve my contracting what happens to my app?

Beyond being declined for appointment? They will retain it per their record retention policy. I'm sure they have some criteria for how long they hold onto the paperwork if the appointment was denied.

The App will be withdrawn if declined a contract. Best to do the paperwork first if you are in doubt

Yeah, misread it.

Not only will it be withdrawn, but the applicant will get a nice little letter from North American telling them their application has been withdrawn due to the agent not being appointed to represent North American.

Not a big deal, but some people won't take it well and you may not be able to place them elsewhere.

I was told by North American you have to turn in app with contracting.

I was told by North American you have to turn in app with contracting.

I doubt there will be a problem if that is all. When I first contracted with them I had worse things in my history... lol. That was 8 years ago... but since there is an upline thats on the hook for your debts I doubt a small blip like that will matter.

Latest posts

Back