North Star TeleSales..

Discussion in 'Health Insurance and Ancillary Benefits' started by NuUzr, May 7, 2017.

1. NuUzr

NuUzr Well-Known Member

State:

I participated in a "New Agent Telesales" opportunity Webinar with NorthStar.
    $900 buy in w/ 40% Adv Com. Lead program, immediate corporate support, retention dept etc.

Main selling point is Telesales you reach a far greater number of prospects without the daily driving problems(gas, mechanical issues, 'dead time' -- weather conditions(bad weather states) etc..

Anyone on here with NorthStar?

2. Norwayguy

Norwayguy Well-Known Member

State:
    Maine
    Think the owner is on here.

3. TheJaceMan

TheJaceMan New Member

I am returning to insurance after several years where I have been doing Internet marketing in various forms. My Internet marketing business isn't going away, but I have grown it to a place where I believe it can operate mostly without me now. A couple hours of oversight each week is all that should be required on the sweat equity side.

In any event, I was supposed to attend a webinar with NorthStar this week. It is one of the companies I was looking at going to work for, but if it requires a $900 buy in, I think I'm out before I ever attend the webinar.

4. TheJaceMan

TheJaceMan New Member

$900 buy in?

I am scheduled to attend a webinar of theirs this week, but you may have just talked me out of it and saved me some time.

$900 seems like pretty good business model whether or not you move any policies. Just charge new agents a grand a piece to come on board, you could probably make pretty good money that way.

5. VolAgent

VolAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    NSRH is the owner and is on here.

You probably spoke with his brother Tony or Vince Spampinato.

6. Telesales007

Telesales007 New Member

You might check out the DAVISO AGENCY no buy in 50% up front advance with no dialer cost.