Northern Underwriters

Philly

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone worked with this company? I am trying to have something resolved from them for over 8 months.

Has anyone worked with this company? I am trying to have something resolved from them for over 8 months.

I have "worked" with them. More like... I have fallen victim to their illegal activities! I remember still hoping things would be resolved after 8 months of dealing with them and continuously getting fed false promises so they could buy (translated - steal money from Peter to pay Paul) more time.

Unfortunately, I am VERY familiar with this company. Feel free to IM me if you want to talk.

edit: I received a message from the forum informing me I have to post a minimum of 20 times before I can include links. If you would like me to forward the links, please send me an IM. You can also google Northern Underwriting Managers and Missouri Department of Insurance. The Insurance Journal article is in the midwest news section and was published on 7/20/16.

Here is a link to a recent Insurance Journal article about Northern and their shenanigans. Based on my personal experience, it is spot on with the exception of the b.s. quotes Fendler made.

link removed

Here is a link to the Missouri Department of Insurance Order to refuse their license renewal. It is pretty eye opening!

link removed

For those of you reading this and not familiar with Northern, pay attention!!! Although they have lost their right to do business in MO (and possibly other States by now?), they continue to market for new business as if none of this exists!

InsuranceJournal.com published another article about Fendler and Northern on 8/24. Fendler's personal license renewal application with the MO Dept of Ins was declined. IJ did a great job of summarizing, but if you want to get a more detailed version, click on the link within the article "non-renew the license of Jeremy Todd Fendler".

Mind blowing this guy isn't in jail yet.

Back