Norvax AutoResponder...

My AR with Quotit is paying off. Wrote 2 cases this month due to the AR and I have only been using it for 3 months.

Bob...I know I asked you before...but please refresh my memory.

Assuming you have a lead that you know the contact info is correct. But you can't seem to reach of them for a few weeks after receiving the lead.

How often do you contact them, and what type of contact? Your newsletter or a separate series of emails?

Thanks.

Ed -

My AR is set to send out an email on day 2, 5, 8, 10, 14, 30 & 90.

Different emails giving mostly general info. Just gentle reminders.

I also put folks in my Constant Contact database and they get my newsletter every 3 weeks.

When folks opt out, either of the newsletter or the AR I drop them from my list. I also kill those with bum emails or bum phone numbers.

A guy called today from a newsletter he had saved from back in June. I originally talked to him a year ago. He had already bought from BX but was just checking against other plans. I had something better but not enough to get his attention.

We are now in the process of finding a plan to replace his Blue plan in November.

Wrote 2 apps last week. Both leads from the spring. Both get my newsletter and AR. I had not been able to talk to either of them in the spring but they contacted me.

Drip marketing works if you let it.

My AR cost me $30 per month. For a buck a day I have someone sending out emails to client from a few days to a few months back.

It is a must have why buy it w/o the auto responder?

It serves two purposes...

1. Tells you who IS interested.

2. Tells you who IS NOT interested so you can quit wasting time on a dead lead (not literally dead).

Worth every penny.

I also use it and write at least 1 a month from the drip campaign.

It allows you to manage 15 different letters that can sent to a email address up to 25 times... I spread mine out over the course of a full year.

Certainly worth the $30 a month it costs... and provides me with a sense that at least I'm staying in front of prospects.... with very little, if any effort on my part.

Like Somarco, I cull out the bad addresses.... but have yet to incorporate Constant Contact and a newsletter approach, but it's on the "to-do" list.

Norvax charges $50

Yeah, but their overcharge is offset by those free, quality PZ leads . . .

The ROI on the AR is fantastic. Can't believe I didn't realize the value earlier. I was focused more on the additional $30 than the potential return.

Sometimes I am a bit slow to catch on . . .

After reading these post, it justifies me leaving the Insurance Buisness, No Future, and I dont want to be 60 years old worrying about some bogus lead company, or chasing down some lame duck prospect with an email. Honestly just not much of a future in Health sales and damn sure a oversatuated market.

Back