Norvax- Created Website

In 2012, I purchased a domain from GoDaddy.com. I then had Norvax set up my website, which more or less was a billboard for my insurance practice. Sure it had a quote engine there, but it was really simple. Since 2012, the website was fairly static, and little traffic. As of about a week ago, I could no longer see my website. I believe this is an hosting issue. Norvax/Go Health are the worst to get a hold of. From my notes I believe the website was being hosted by WordPress. Bottom Line: How can I get to the bottom of this hosting issue? how can I see my website again? Anyone else experiencing a similar issue

With WordPress.org, YOU host your own blog or website. WordPress.org is where you’ll find the free WordPress software that you can download and install on your own web server.

WordPress.com, on the other hand, takes care of all of the hosting for you. You don’t have to download software, pay for hosting, or manage a web server.
WordPress.com vs WordPress.org | WordPress 101 Tutorials :: iThemes

My guess is you had a Wordpress THEME that was/is hosted by Norvax.

Check with GoDaddy and make sure you renewed your domain.

Also follow these directions to find your registrar and who is hosting your domain and website.
Identify your domain host - G Suite Administrator Help

Back