Norvax Marketplace Platform

AAEILER

Does anybody have any personal experience or feedback on the Norvax Marketplace platform? This is their own CMS approved software (GoHealth Marketplace) that independent agents can purchase to enroll consumers directly from instead of Healthcare.gov.

There's another thread on this. If you are paying at least $150 per month now, the cost is free for the first 6 apps per month. No Silver cost-sharing though.

But some good reasons have been raised (Bill) that may be enough not to do it.

T. No Silver cost-sharing though.

But some good reasons have been raised (Bill) that may be enough not to do it.

Chumps, What do you mean no Silver cost sharing?? Is it that they don't show the lower deductibles, or they don't have it offered at all, or can't write them at all?

Other thoughts..........

What if you're being paid 2% on $400/mo ...............break even is month 4, and 3 months are already past.
What if you're paid 5% on $500 for 4/1 effective date........break even in June
What if you write it in SEP period like Bob said..........in Sept? Lose money by the time you have to rewrite it for 2015.
What about next OEP? Rolling 300 clients won't be cheap = $7500
Vs. If you enroll directly on HC.gov, next OEP could be easy........log in, dis-enroll, and re-enroll in new plan.

If we could send a link, and have client auto enroll, it might be worth it, but CMS won't allow them or anyone else to do that. (must be broker assisted).

I have used Quotit (regular) for years and it has served me well. I am seriously thinking of dropping the service, maybe in May or June, once I get an idea of how much (or little) traffic I get.

I only quote and write off exchange. Pretty much limited to 2 carriers. The others are high priced, limited HMO networks, or both.

I don't see much need for a quote engine with any capacity after open enrollment.

Back