Norvax Problems Today

no problems on my end today. Just sent out existing client and new client quotes out.

I did notice they took one of my suggestions with the new software they rolled out. With the change, when you printed off the proposal, the insurance company name and logo weren't printing. they have now fixed it. How thankful are you that I exist chumps?

Ugh! But they said it will be fixed Thursday. Really a shame. The prospect can see everything fine and apply online if they want. But I have no idea how old they are or how many in their family etc...

Anyone notice that when you send a family HSA quote, it only displays the Individual deductible, not the family deductible. Ex: Aetna HSA 10k shows 5k on proposal. Brought to their attention, no fix yet.

And more problems again. Medical Mutual not even showing up any more and Norvax emails getting blacklisted again. I hope they fix it soon. It's pushing a week and that's not acceptable.

My current rating for them has now dipped from A- to B.

I'm staying with them only because I have thousands of names in their quote engine... If I blow the out I can promise you I would call them if I was norvax.

After hcr I will switch but not until I have a chance to call all the names

Back