Norvax Whitepaper: Sucess Tips & Winning Scripts

Alston

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just downloaded something called:
Norvax Whitepaper: Sucess Tips & Winning Scripts from Joe Stevens

I was hoping for some good scripts to look at to improve our closing ratio. What I found was a 31 page advertisement for Norvax.

I expected that but I also expected to see some phone scripts. I scanned through the document and found nothing that looked like a script and did a search for the word script and found nothing.

Norvax usually does a better job of sandwiching their sales pitches inside of information that is often useful. But tonight I was disappointed.

OK, I've got that off my chest.

Anyone have a good phone script for health insurance they wish to share?

I wouldn't hold it against Joe or Norvax, promotion is the life blood of business' ya know.

Are you looking for a voice mail script or a "got someone on the phone" script?

I won't be back until tomorrow or Friday so email me if you'd like.

I wouldn't hold it against Joe or Norvax, promotion is the life blood of business' ya know.

Are you looking for a voice mail script or a "got someone on the phone" script?

I won't be back until tomorrow or Friday so email me if you'd like.

Both.

It might be this one...

Katy, TX - When Joseph P. Stevens, founded TX Insurance in 2002, he had no insurance background. Using advanced online marketing efforts and insurance technology, this former IT consultant's agency now consistently pulls in 200-250 apps a month, and is a regular contender for UniCare's monthly #1 spot. Joseph is also a top producer for Aetna, and has been a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas award winner for the past three years...

Geez Joe...I had no idea you had no insurance background when you went into the business.

My script.

"So, you wanna buy something or not"?

Feel free to use it as you see fit.

Geez Joe...I had no idea you had no insurance background when you went into the business.

Some of us invented the business so other folks would have something to fall back on when they needed work. As I recall you were a camel herder before the insurance bug bit you.

It might be this one...

Katy, TX - When Joseph P. Stevens, founded TX Insurance in 2002, he had no insurance background. Using advanced online marketing efforts and insurance technology, this former IT consultant's agency now consistently pulls in 200-250 apps a month, and is a regular contender for UniCare's monthly #1 spot. Joseph is also a top producer for Aetna, and has been a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas award winner for the past three years...

Sounds exactly like the Pajama Man!

Back