NOT a political post but a legit question

Isn't it discriminatory to only accept Christians? I heard some people lie to get one of these plans, just to avoid the ACA penalty. Forced to lie to a Christian plan just to avoid the gov't tax man. Love it, only in America.

Doesn't it bother you that they are now paying agents to recruit more sharers? Some get 15-30%, wouldn't that be better spent going towards claims in a real sharing scheme?

Isn't it discriminatory to only accept Christians? I heard some people lie to get one of these plans, just to avoid the ACA penalty. Forced to lie to a Christian plan just to avoid the gov't tax man. Love it, only in America.

Doesn't it bother you that they are now paying agents to recruit more sharers? Some get 15-30%, wouldn't that be better spent going towards claims in a real sharing scheme?
That's nothing new. Thrivent has that requirement for their Med Supp and I assume for their other products too. LCBA also had the Christian requirement on their Med Supp, but just recently removed it. Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota has that requirement for their life insurance/FE. I'm sure there are others. :yes:

That's nothing new. Thrivent has that requirement for their Med Supp and I assume for their other products too. LCBA also had the Christian requirement on their Med Supp, but just recently removed it. Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota has that requirement for their life insurance/FE. I'm sure there are others. :yes:

Stop it with the logic!

No logic. No choice. Pure discrimination.
There are not 20 other non religious options in the "sharing" market to choose from.

Sounds good. I will take a huge salary, and pay 40% comp to agents, and pay on 80% in claims, with no risk since I'm not obligated by law to pay a valid claim

Back