NOT A US CITIZEN CAN SHE GET MEDICARE?

The information I linked to suggests that can be covered by a spouse's work record.

Thank you for all your help, it is appreciated. I'll send the client along to SS with the possibility of Medicare. Thanks again

Are you 100% certain on that?

Do you have a citation?
the citation I'll citate for you is from Medicare and You, subtitled* "The Official U.S. Government Medicare Handbook", page 25, which makes it seem like "lawful presence" works as well as citizenship in this instance -- but the wording is indirect enough that I recommend you hunt down corroboration.

*I call it a subtitle even though it appears printed ABOVE the actual title. Please keep in mind this is a document produced by an agency of the federal goverrnment.....

the citation I'll citate for you is from Medicare and You, subtitled* "The Official U.S. Government Medicare Handbook", page 25, which makes it seem like "lawful presence" works as well as citizenship in this instance -- but the wording is indirect enough that I recommend you hunt down corroboration.

*I call it a subtitle even though it appears printed ABOVE the actual title. Please keep in mind this is a document produced by an agency of the federal goverrnment.....

The corroboration of the validity of "OR" is presented by op when she says wife is already receiving social security under spousal rules.

It is also provided in the medicare interactive link I posted earlier in the thread.

Back