Not Knowing what They See Has Cost Me Sales

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I wrote a 51FT last week with COPD. Looked at a meds and all were OK in an old Americo guide that I had so I submit. Offer is UPIII due to RX check. Call the company at her home and was told they can't tell me or her and was told to call Intelliscript. Do so and they tell us to call the company. How do you know how to proceed if you don't know what the issue is? Wrote her Transamerica and am hoping for standard tobacco. She has a Globe policy that she will keep if I am unsuccessful.

Another case was a 68MT with COPD. Couldn't write him with Americo because I was told he was to skinny. LBL and Transamerica were too expensive so I called GW and was told it would be a level benefit. Issued ROP and was told to call underwriting and they would tell me and him why. Drive all the way to see him and call the number in the policy that he received. The message said to leave info and they would call back within 3 days. What a joke. He decided to keep his MOO ROP policy that he had just bought.

Some people post and make it sound like this job is so easy, but in my experience you have some good days and some bad days.

Marketers post that this job is easy. It is not easy. Companies don't pay 120% commissions because it's easy.

If it were easy they would just hire college kids to go around and collect applications.

Ultra protector is highly unpredictable and your field underwriting has practically nothing to do with how they'll issue the case. I'm pretty sure it's been said several times that COPD, insulin and several other conditions will always be ROP with Great western.

I called GW before I submitted the app and was told it was OK. I am not sure if his COPD meds caused the decision to issue ROP. I have had several UPIII offers from Americo lately. Good field underwriting has not made a difference.

I wrote a 51FT last week with COPD. Looked at a meds and all were OK in an old Americo guide that I had so I submit. Offer is UPIII due to RX check. Call the company at her home and was told they can't tell me or her and was told to call Intelliscript. Do so and they tell us to call the company. How do you know how to proceed if you don't know what the issue is? Wrote her Transamerica and am hoping for standard tobacco. She has a Globe policy that she will keep if I am unsuccessful.

Another case was a 68MT with COPD. Couldn't write him with Americo because I was told he was to skinny. LBL and Transamerica were too expensive so I called GW and was told it would be a level benefit. Issued ROP and was told to call underwriting and they would tell me and him why. Drive all the way to see him and call the number in the policy that he received. The message said to leave info and they would call back within 3 days. What a joke. He decided to keep his MOO ROP policy that he had just bought.

Some people post and make it sound like this job is so easy, but in my experience you have some good days and some bad days.

Most of the stories you post would be solved by writing a company that does a phone approval in the house.

The only companies that will take COPD smokers are Americo, Transamerica and LBL. LBL is the only one of these that offer POS.

If you called GW and said my prospect is dead do you they can qualify for level?

"Well if they've been dead for 2 years, yup."

Back