Not Wanted Insurance

IrisStark

Hello! Last year I was receiving letters from San Jose water company. They offered me insurance for exterior pipes and asked me to sign if I want this insurance. I ignored this letters. They stopped sending it to me and I was happy not to receive the spam anymore. Today I decided to audit my finance and found out that time they stopped sending me those letters they started to charge my credit card by 8.99$ every month for this insurance I didn't want and didn't agree to receive. What advice can you give me to deal with this issue? I want all my money back.
BTW also they are sending new "perfect insurance offer" for heating and cooling systems "just for the 17.99$" every month. How can I deal with them?
Isn't it illegal to charge somebody for something the person didn't sign or agree with?

Contest the charge with your credit card company. You can even call it a fraud charge. They will need to cancel your current card and set you a new one.

Hello! Last year I was receiving letters from San Jose water company. They offered me insurance for exterior pipes and asked me to sign if I want this insurance. I ignored this letters. They stopped sending it to me and I was happy not to receive the spam anymore. Today I decided to audit my finance and found out that time they stopped sending me those letters they started to charge my credit card by 8.99$ every month for this insurance I didn't want and didn't agree to receive. What advice can you give me to deal with this issue? I want all my money back.
BTW also they are sending new "perfect insurance offer" for heating and cooling systems "just for the 17.99$" every month. How can I deal with them?
Isn't it illegal to charge somebody for something the person didn't sign or agree with?

If you ignore the new letters, they'll probably start charging your credit card an additional 17.99$ every month.:swoon:

Just call the water company...

Back