Now I heard everything...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Just when you think you have heard it all, something comes along to educate you.

Driving home this evening I followed up on a client call... the wife said the client (her husband) wasn't happy with me because he said I told him he could get money out of his policy after a year.

Her exact words went something like this, "**** is upset with you because you told him he could take money out of the policy after a year. He was going to use that money to take me some where nice for our anniversary." ...huh!! :huh: Wait! What!?! :err: Really!? :shocked:

He was a Trans client and had somehow got his wires crossed regarding the "Accelerated Death Benefit" , you know, in 12 months or less he could pull out up 75% of the face amount.

I pride my self on attempting to be relatively thorough in my explanations regarding the application... seems I dropped the ball on this one... and in the process ruined an anniversary. :twitchy:

Just when you think you have heard it all, something comes along to educate you.

Driving home this evening I followed up on a client call... the wife said the client (her husband) wasn't happy with me because he said I told him he could get money out of his policy after a year.

Her exact words went something like this, "**** is upset with you because you told him he could take money out of the policy after a year. He was going to use that money to take me some where nice for our anniversary." ...huh!! :huh: Wait! What!?! :err: Really!? :shocked:

He was a Trans client and had somehow got his wires crossed regarding the "Accelerated Death Benefit" , you know, in 12 months or less he could pull out up 75% of the face amount.

I pride my self on attempting to be relatively thorough in my explanations regarding the application... seems I dropped the ball on this one... and in the process ruined an anniversary. :twitchy:
"So let me get this straight - if I pay you $67 a month for the next year, I can get 7 grand to go on a second honeymoon?" :err::jiggy::D

"So let me get this straight - if I pay you $67 a month for the next year, I can get 7 grand to go on a second honeymoon?" :err::jiggy::D

And here is the kicker... I am in the process of trying to sell her a policy now! :yes:

Take heart, though. So long as there is such rampant ignorance out there in regards to insurance, our vocations are safe.:cool:

If you only knew... nice folks but...:confused:

In context and based off of what I know of the FE clientele, it probably just meant dinner at some place that doesn't say "would you like fries with that?"
You mean someplace where he might want to take a shower before he takes her there? Nah!

Back