Now This Is What I Call A Lead!!!

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
She wants disability coverage. Please note her occupation. Actually...kind of funny.

Desired Insurance: Disability
Your New Client: Jean xxxxxxxxxxxBirthdate: 08/22/1954Age: 58Gender: Female Phone (Daytime): (740) XXX-XXXX Phone (Evening): (740) XXX-XXXX Email: Street Address: City: LancasterState: OHCounty: Hamilton Zip Code: 45242
spacer.gif
Have Disability Insurance? No Annual Income: $700 Occupation: Disabled Height: 5'6" Weight: 220 lbs. Tobacco Use: Never Want an Inflationary Rider? Don't Know Are you or spouse pregnant? No

Last edited:
Annual income, $700.

How much DI did she want?

I note she is not pregnant. Might have an issue with wt.

Is she Lebanese?

She wants disability coverage. Please note her occupation. Actually...kind of funny.

Desired Insurance: Disability
Your New Client: Jean xxxxxxxxxxxBirthdate: 08/22/1954Age: 58Gender: Female Phone (Daytime): (740) XXX-XXXX Phone (Evening): (740) XXX-XXXX Email: Street Address: City: LancasterState: OHCounty: Hamilton Zip Code: 45242
spacer.gif
Have Disability Insurance? No Annual Income: $700 Occupation: Disabled Height: 5'6" Weight: 220 lbs. Tobacco Use: Never Want an Inflationary Rider? Don't Know Are you or spouse pregnant? No

Well I see a couple of other issues with the lead too... so I would say someone was spoofin ya.

Born in 1954 does not make one 58 yo; try 53 or 54.

Lancaster, OH is NOT in Hamilton Co, and not zip code 45242. I was born in that zip code (well maybe that was before zip codes, but it was simply zone 42 back then), and it surely isn't Lancaster, OH. Try Blue Ash, Montgomery or Sycamore Twp. Lancaster is located in Fairfield Co.

I guess working leads is like fishing in the ocean, you never know what you are going to land until the fishing exxpedition is over.

Hopefully you didn't pay too much for the lead or you are able to get credit for garbage like this one.

Don't worry about the lead being bogus. Chumps can sell a steak to a vegan. I bet the case is placed and there is some whole life sold as well.

Bravo Chumps!

Rick

I called her and she yelled from her speaker phone..."Mr. Harris, I fell but I can't get up." I told her I would call for help after the Flyers/Caps game Monday night.

By the way Sportsnut, I changed the County and some of her other information to protect her privacy. And usually, on disability leads, income is based on montly income, not annual income. Of course $700 per month isn't much either.

By the way Sportsnut, I changed the County and some of her other information to protect her privacy. And usually, on disability leads, income is based on montly income, not annual income. Of course $700 per month isn't much either.

Oh, I see. You took an already good lead and "enhanced it" :twitchy:

Well, if you really can't sell her the DI policy I bet she would be a great candidate for zero premium life insurance!!!

Back