NY Med Sup sales and carriers

AARP for meds Sup in NY, AARP, Aetna, Empire BC, Good for MA , Humana is starting to have a network there as well, I don't work the Medicaid though, I also don't work with any of the smaller MA's

Thank you,, looking for an IMO who supports these products in addition to MP & FE, some just want you to do MP and Recruit right out the gate,,lol

Thank you,, looking for an IMO who supports these products in addition to MP & FE, some just want you to do MP and Recruit right out the gate,,lol

I don't know about FE in NY as most I am appointed with are for other states and I haven't been concerned about getting one for NY as I don't do much FE to begin with and as I understand NY life is a different ballgame from the rest of the country

I have been reading threads regarding IMO's and getting contracted and I have not found anything substantial so hopefully I can get a few good responses here.

I am in a interesting predicament as I am currently an agent with Mutual of Omaha who was just granted release verbally and in writing(havent done it yet). My Upline is starting and IMO and is requiring me to either change my contract and write under his agency at a lower commission or lose my appointment with Mutual of Omaha.

I need a good IMO with a decent contract. Something pretty close to the contract I have now. I do not need leads or training as I have a client base already and a way to generate leads and sales. Looking forward to any help. Thanks.

I have been reading threads regarding IMO's and getting contracted and I have not found anything substantial so hopefully I can get a few good responses here.

I am in a interesting predicament as I am currently an agent with Mutual of Omaha who was just granted release verbally and in writing(havent done it yet). My Upline is starting and IMO and is requiring me to either change my contract and write under his agency at a lower commission or lose my appointment with Mutual of Omaha.

I need a good IMO with a decent contract. Something pretty close to the contract I have now. I do not need leads or training as I have a client base already and a way to generate leads and sales. Looking forward to any help. Thanks.

Plenty of places to go. Ritter is a very popular one here. Premier senior marketing (I use them), senior market sales are just a few. Todd on here as well.
Chris westfalls site

Back