Obama Doesn't Like Indiana

If I just look at the title of the thread, I kind of agree with Obama. Who actually likes Indiana? If the state merged with Illinois or Ohio would anyone actually notice?

Rick

Yeah it's a mess.

The Governor developed a great health insurance plan for the state which will not qualify under the federal guidelines as a health plan.

Washington DC should be looking at that type of plan design for the working uninsured in this country.

We will not join Illinois or Ohio. Illinois is way to liberal and Ohio only has the Ohio State Football team and nothing else.

Last edited:
If I just look at the title of the thread, I kind of agree with Obama. Who actually likes Indiana? If the state merged with Illinois or Ohio would anyone actually notice?

Rick

C'mon, you guys in Northern Mexico are taking shots at the heartland. Not saying California is not the place to be. Could still be good for another month or two. And yes, I do know that it is the Almond Capital.

:cool:

The Federal Government wont enforce their own immigration laws so maybe they won't enforce Obamacare......

C'mon, you guys in Northern Mexico are taking shots at the heartland. Not saying California is not the place to be. Could still be good for another month or two. And yes, I do know that it is the Almond Capital.

:cool:

And the raisin capital. Not only that, Nancy Pelosi represents part of the state.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Isn't Mike Bolinger from Indiana?

If so, you might want to define good.

Exactly correct. Pretty much negates any good about Indiana.

Rick

Last edited:
Back