Obama Personally Apologizes for Americans Losing Health Coverage.

Would you be ashamed for talking mean about Hitler if he apologized about committing genocide?

What if he said "Sorry I committed genocide, it wasn't what I was planning on. It only affects a small number of the population. "

Would you be ashamed for talking mean about Hitler if he apologized about committing genocide?

What if he said "Sorry I committed genocide, it wasn't what I was planning on. It only affects a small number of the population. "

I was being sarcastic.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

• Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't really apologize. He said it was too bad people were confused about what he said, bought this ripoff coverage from a big bad insurance company and they will one day appreciate what he did for them.

• Staff
He didn't really apologize. He said it was too bad people were confused about what he said, bought this ripoff coverage from a big bad insurance company and they will one day appreciate what he did for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

That whole thing was lame. He never apologized for lying and misleading our nation.

He apologized to them for losing crappy coverage for good coverage.

He should be put on a Bronze Plan! He is one of the few people it is suited for.

The more I think about it, referring to Obama as Hitler is very disrespectful to the Jewish people. He killed millions and literally tried to exterminate a whole race. Our president lied, and is probably going to go down in history as one of if not the worst president. Hitler he is not, not even close.

Full disclosure: I am of German descent and a Republican.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Back