Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
There will be thousands of Reps that know how to canvas, work sales tables, telemarket, etc that will need jobs . . .

Some may make good Insurance Agents . . . Plus - they may already have plenty of contacts for MA's and FE polices . . .

Re: President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

There will be thousands of Reps that know how to canvas, work sales tables, telemarket, etc that will need jobs . . .

Some may make good Insurance Agents . . . Plus - they may already have plenty of contacts for MA's and FE polices . . .

And how many of them are you going to hire Lamb Chops?:biggrin:

Re: President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

And how many of them are you going to hire Lamb Chops?:biggrin:

Hundreds will need jobs come February . . .

They would make great FE door knockers for B & C leads . . .

They are used to Telemarketing - they can call B & C leads for FE and older DMRC's for MA and Med Sup inquiries . . .

Do you mean the ones that have distinct Indian or Pakistanian accents who say their name is William, Christopher or Elvis? :swoon:

Can't get any more credible than that! :nah:

Will they follow the DNC laws? Do they know what they are?

Well of course. But - would only call from B & C leads which are exempt from the DNC . . .

Do you mean the ones that have distinct Indian or Pakistanian accents who say their name is William, Christopher or Elvis? :swoon:

Can't get any more credible than that! :nah:

You must not have seen any of the Reps around or at their canopy setups? They are 100% American and actually are pretty good at what they do . . .

Re: President President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

How are B and C leads exempt from the DNC list?

Because they mailed in the BRC to have someone contact them for more information . . . They initiated the contact and in essence, gave you permission to call them.

Now - if they specifically say - "take me off your list" - then you can't call them anymore . . .

----------

Exception to the rule would be that they didn't write their phone # on card and you did a 411 lookup. Then - you would have to check DNC registry . . .

Re: President President President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

Because they mailed in the BRC to have someone contact them for more information . . . They initiated the contact and in essence, gave you permission to call them.

Now - if they specifically say - "take me off your list" - then you can't call them anymore . . .

----------

Exception to the rule would be that they didn't write their phone # on card and you did a 411 lookup. Then - you would have to check DNC registry . . .

You may want to brush up on your understanding of the DNC. I assume these B and C leads you reference have some age on them?

Re: President President President President Obama Phone Sales Reps May Be Good Agents

----------

I forgot how old B and C leads are. You only have 3 months to contact them after they send it in. After that, all bets are off.

Latest posts

Back