Obamacare to Cost Just a Weeeee Bit More Than Planned....

Soooo, whaddaya gonna do?? Bush's prescription plan for seniiors did'nt work out either! Matter of fact was never funded, so it's purely a drag Can't depend on either party or business to control costs! How do we get to THE real answer?? Aha, maybe return to the tribal medicine man. hahaha

I hope there is an accountant on the Supreme Court.

This is getting sickening. I just say we divide this country up, move on, and let each run their own financial affairs:

West coast, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, and the Mountain West. Wanna bet which ones would go bankrupt first?

I hope there is an accountant on the Supreme Court.

This is getting sickening. I just say we divide this country up, move on, and let each run their own financial affairs:

West coast, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, and the Mountain West. Wanna bet which ones would go bankrupt first?

Sadly, all of the news stories I've seen say that the Supreme Court will review every major aspect of the Affordable Care Act, except its COST.
-ac

A government program costing more than planned. If that's a shocker...........well............I got some beach front property in Kansas......for sale.:twitchy:

Really? I've been wanting to get some, hadn't thought about Kansas, but that could be great.

Can I surf off the beach? That would really seal the deal for me!!!

Dan

all of the news stories I've seen say that the Supreme Court will review every major aspect of the Affordable Care Act, except its COST.

The cost of Obamneycrap is beyond the scope of their purview. Had there been a contract in place between the govt and the public, specifically stating what the plan would cost, SCOTUS could have reviewed that contract if there was a challenge.

But political promises do not comprise a binding contract.

That's an amazing article for the Huffington Post, which is usually very biased against the insurance industry. In this article, they admit that the key underlying problem is that health care costs are increasing at a much higher rate than other goods and services in our economy.

Back