Obamacare Website Adding Online 'gates' to Place Users in 'waiting Rooms'

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Obamacare website adding online 'gates' to place users in 'waiting rooms' | WashingtonExaminer.com

what a joke.......

Carney said government engineers were working on the problem, but continued to blame the high volume of online traffic for the difficulties experienced on the site.
"CMS has put up a gate at the front end of the system that places visitors in a waiting room and lets them in at a particular pace so that the surge in volume does not cause the problems that it caused in the past," Carney said during Monday's White House press briefing.

This has gone from bad to worse. I guess I better change course to AEP and off exchange business if premium's aren't too high, which they are.

Traffic has dropped 90% since day 1
Probably due to everyone "hearing" of the website "train wreck"

And if it drops another 90%, it will work.

In fairness though, earlier today, I finally saw the page where I can start to create an account. It has gotten better (by 1 page) since I've never made it that far before. At the time, I didn't have time to go further, and since I already have health insurance, no need to go further, so I went back to work.

What's the thing at Disneyland called where you can reserve a ride for a later time? CMS needs to call disneyland and see if they can license that technology. In the meantime, while I was online at healthcare.gov earlier, I could have sworn I heard announcements of 'Now serving B29', just like they do at the DMV.

Dan

Back