Obamacare

I just signed up for covered CA with blue cross PPO, my premium is 5.96 per month and my kids are on medi cal. My corp pays me $4000 per month and I spend $500 a month on my IRA. I had to restructure my pay but it's all goo until the tax man comes calling. :)

Which plan are you guys/gals going to choose when we can finally start signing up for this crap?

What do you mean "when we can finally start signing up"?

I signed up for Humana's National Preferred Platinum POS plan. But I went direct through the agent workbench to enroll. No sense in going through healthcare.gov since I don't qualify for a subsidy. Took me 5 minutes.

What do you mean "when we can finally start signing up"?

I signed up for Humana's National Preferred Platinum POS plan. But I went direct through the agent workbench to enroll. No sense in going through healthcare.gov since I don't qualify for a subsidy. Took me 5 minutes.

When is the enrollment period?

Pretty much true in CA. Already extended to 4/15 and it won't be extended again. Until they do it.

And stop calling it Obamacare. Like Nancy Botox Pelosi I've always called it either the Affordable Care Act or by it's proper name, Obozocare.

Rick

Pretty much true in CA. Already extended to 4/15 and it won't be extended again. Until they do it.

And stop calling it Obamacare. Like Nancy Botox Pelosi I've always called it either the Affordable Care Act or by it's proper name, Obozocare.

Rick

I'm just happy Obama put something like this together fir the people. They should put his head on top of mt Rushmore...

Back