Objection Response to "thought it was for a free benefit"

Some actually really believe its a free state regulated program. I can see how it can be misconsrued by Janie Simplton. Millions of these cards are going out each month to all 50 states so that tells you they work......

What you can say is something like "the free part has to do with the living benefit (and member benefits if you are slinging RNO or Forresters) in the policies I offer, that is if you are approved....should I make my way to the kitchen table to go over the options or would you rather I sit on the couch?"

How do you handle DM respondents that say, "I thought this was for a free benefit". Besides pointing to the card and reading the phrase life insurance off of the card. Specifically what do you say and how do you simply bring the conversation back to your presentation or next step. This would be at the very beginning of the call or meeting.

Are you opening with "Mildred, when you sent in the card what exactly where you thinking, what was on your mind?"

You may be rushing a bit to quickly into your sales presentation if you are getting this too often.

Are you opening with "Mildred, when you sent in the card what exactly where you thinking, what was on your mind?"

You may be rushing a bit to quickly into your sales presentation if you are getting this too often.
Actually not getting it much at all but it is a situation I don't have a good response for so just wanted to get feedback from how others handle it.

Back