Occasionally Smokes a Cigar on Weekends

Is a cigar tobacco?

Most Med Supp carriers don't ask how often or what type. They ask have you used tobacco in the past X years.

Is a cigar tobacco? Most Med Supp carriers don't ask how often or what type. They ask have you used tobacco in the past X years.

I guess seniors in California and Colorado are ok to smoke legal marijuana. Or what about those ecigs/vapor cigs?

I guess seniors in California and Colorado are ok to smoke legal marijuana. Or what about those ecigs/vapor cigs?
I interpret the question literally. If it reads "tobacco in any form?" I would take marijuana--legal or not--and e-cigs as a no. I assume that's the norm.

I interpret the question literally. If it reads "tobacco in any form?" I would take marijuana--legal or not--and e-cigs as a no. I assume that's the norm.

I wouldn't think so e-cigs are not tobacco only contain nicotine, nicotine is what causes the cancer it is the actual burning tobacco.

I wouldn't think so e-cigs are not tobacco only contain nicotine, nicotine is what causes the cancer it is the actual burning tobacco.
Don't see where we differ. E-cig is not tobacco and users can truthfully answer no to the tobacco question.

Don't see where we differ. E-cig is not tobacco and users can truthfully answer no to the tobacco question.

I haven't seen it mentioned by the companies on the Med Supp side. On the FE side Oxford for instance considers use of the e-cig as a smoker. Other companies have stated cigars, chew and weed are non smoker.

Back