"Occupy" Health Insurance Companies

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Maybe some of these protesters can add "higher commissions for suffering agents" to their list of demands? I will even come up with the slogan for their sign, pay for the cardboard, and throw in a pack of cigs.

Next Occupy

The Occupy Wall Street events taking place around the country show no signs of abating any time soon — and now protesters may be looking toward the health insurance industry as their next target.

Maybe some of these protesters can add "higher commissions for suffering agents" to their list of demands? I will even come up with the slogan for their sign, pay for the cardboard, and throw in a pack of cigs.

Next Occupy

The Occupy Wall Street events taking place around the country show no signs of abating any time soon — and now protesters may be looking toward the health insurance industry as their next target.

Wait until the weather gets a little less friendly and these beatniks will scurry back to their mom and dad's house looking for a free hot meal. Most there have no idea why they are there, there is no focus on an agenda, but I hear that the drugs are easy to get.

There is an upside to these protests. Many basements can now be converted into home theaters instead of being used by the adult children who are now out protesting.

Rick

In addition to representing the insurance industry, I was out campaigning for END THE FED and Ron Paul 2012 at the #occupycleveland event.

I got interviewed by the BBC BBC News - Voices: Six Wall Street protesters, Associated Press and a whole host of other outlets.

Lots of different types of people there. I had to educate my fellow patriots on the true cause of our economic dilemma, Bad Monetary Policy with Foreign Policing and Domestic Entitlements encouraged by the Federal Reserve System.

Latest posts

Back