OCJames, How do you become an ICA for Secure Horizon

hhoyes

OCJames wrote about contracting directly with Secure Horizon and getting support as an ICA. How do you get in contact with them to do that? Do you have a phone number, email, or contact person?
Thank you,

OCJames wrote about contracting directly with Secure Horizon and getting support as an ICA. How do you get in contact with them to do that? Do you have a phone number, email, or contact person?
Thank you,
I'm told (even by my friends at SH) that you'll make no money doing this. Maybe 2009 will be different.

Rick

I'm told (even by my friends at SH) that you'll make no money doing this. Maybe 2009 will be different.

Rick

I depends on the market you are in. Some are ok, none are great. I do have a couple friends who are ICA's and have done ok.

In my particular area they have a virtually non-existent network and their plan is not competitive. That is not the case in all areas.

Thank you,

I would also suggest contacting Greensky (Rick)......

I knew nothing about this business when I became a med. adv. agent with Healthspring. I then switched and became and ICA for Sec. Hor......I wish I would have found this forum before doing anything. Now it is not bad going direct with Sec. Hor. I did learn the ropes and received as much support as needed, etc. but looking back on things I wish I would have went a different route.

Back