OE Live TV Leads Potential

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
I am not offering these or selling these. I am however speaking with a company that has that ability. They are national and we have states that we don't work in.

This said I figured I'd put it out there to see if there was any interest in the agent community.

I am not offering these or selling these. I am however speaking with a company that has that ability. They are national and we have states that we don't work in. This said I figured I'd put it out there to see if there was any interest in the agent community.
Could you please send me some info on the tv leads. [email protected] thanks

The response I've received isn't large enough for us to move forward with.

Thank you to those who responded looking for more information.

I am not offering these or selling these. I am however speaking with a company that has that ability. They are national and we have states that we don't work in.

This said I figured I'd put it out there to see if there was any interest in the agent community.

Are you willing to share the information or contact info of that company? Im highly interested with tv leads.

Are you willing to share the information or contact info of that company? Im highly interested with tv leads.

That I can do, however there is a caveat. In order for the contact to run the ad campaign you would have to be willing to take callers from all over the US. That would require you to be licensed, FFM and state specific exchanges in all states in addition to having very deep pockets.

Would someone be so kind to explain to me how "TV Leads" are obtained? Does a third party run a TV commercial for a 20 second segment, then when the viewer calls the number listed on the screen, that lead is sent out to pre-subscribed agents?

Thanks in advance :)

Hayato
closingcommercial dot com

A commercial spot is run, 30...60 seconds or infomercial regarding FE, Life, Health and so on.

A number is advertised and people call the number. Sometimes it goes directly to the agent, others it goes to a phone call distribution hub and is routed to agents who subscribe to the lead service. Another distribution handling is there are operators that collect basic information and the provide the lead as a list for sale to an agent \ agency.

Hope that helps.

A commercial spot is run, 30...60 seconds or infomercial regarding FE, Life, Health and so on.

A number is advertised and people call the number. Sometimes it goes directly to the agent, others it goes to a phone call distribution hub and is routed to agents who subscribe to the lead service. Another distribution handling is there are operators that collect basic information and the provide the lead as a list for sale to an agent agency.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much. I now understand the concept. With everyone (even the older generation) increasingly active on facebook, I would think that the cost effectiveness would not be great, but I have no data to back that up. I'll follow along if any one else has anything insightful to share.

Thanks again for the explanation :)

Back