Off-shore Telemarketing

No experience with that particular organization, but we have alot of agents using the Philippines for outbound dialing. I understand the Internet strength is strong, affordable rates and English is better than most other areas. I would recommend the following if possible:

-Ask for the script they will be using...bless it.
-Confirm the times they will be calling.
-Confirm the demographics of the lists they will be calling or they may be dialing your leads.
-If dialing your leads, what is they're confidentiality agreement?
-Do they just give you leads or reports on statistics?
-Ask if you can have the same agent make your calls for you for accountability, tracking and relationship purposes, etc.
-Ask to speak (if possible) with the person making your calls so you can evaluate their English.
-No contracts or lump sums up front...pay as you go or let them prove their services first.

You need to be able to have some "oversight" ability to make sure you're getting your money's worth. Hope this helps a little.

No Phillipines but can refer you to someone very good. KM2solutions they are more island based [FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]St.Lucia, Barbados, Grenada and San Pedro Sula, Honduras. English grammar no harsh accents and affordable. hope this helps. Ask for Joe Wester tell him Dustin @ Lend sent you.[/FONT]

No Phillipines but can refer you to someone very good. KM2solutions they are more island based [FONT="Calibri","sans-serif"]St.Lucia, Barbados, Grenada and San Pedro Sula, Honduras. English grammar no harsh accents and affordable. hope this helps. Ask for Joe Wester tell him Dustin @ Lend sent you.[/FONT]

You have a link or want to email me their info? [email protected].

I've got a campaign I'm rolling out tomorrow night using filipinos. I've had reasonably good luck with them, but would love to try some other areas too.

No Phillipines but can refer you to someone very good. KM2solutions they are more island based [FONT=Calibri","sans-serif]St.Lucia, Barbados, Grenada and San Pedro Sula, Honduras. English grammar no harsh accents and affordable. hope this helps. Ask for Joe Wester tell him Dustin @ Lend sent you.[/FONT]

Any idea what they charge per hour?

how does this work, can you set them up on your dialer?? I'd be interested if so as then I can track how long on phone, etc

how does this work, can you set them up on your dialer?? I'd be interested if so as then I can track how long on phone, etc

Absolutely. It logs how many calls they're making, how long on each call, even records the things. Let me know if you want to setup a demo and/or get setup. It's a slick system and I love it!

You have a link or want to email me their info? [email protected].

I've got a campaign I'm rolling out tomorrow night using filipinos. I've had reasonably good luck with them, but would love to try some other areas too.

Sent to your email josh
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Any idea what they charge per hour?

Depends on what they are doing but $10-$15

Last edited:
I say keep it in the good ol US of A! I get tired of overseas telemarketers pretty darn quick when they call me about "whatever". Just hire a English speaking American! "Be American, Support American!" ok, off my soapbox

I say keep it in the good ol US of A! I get tired of overseas telemarketers pretty darn quick when they call me about "whatever". Just hire a English speaking American! "Be American, Support American!" ok, off my soapbox

Two weeks ago I would have agreed with you more.

I've been looking for a part time assistant, 20 hours/week @ $10/hour. I'd figure it'd be a slam dunk, especially because within six months I can probably put them full-time. Stupid Josh. The responses were DEPLORABLE! I actually found one girl that seemed decent, so here's what happened:

Day 1: Showed up early. Wanted to get paid right away, but whatever, that's fine, we've all been there.
Day 2: At literally 2 am I got a text message that said she wasn't going to make it because she had family issues. Ok, whatever.
Day 3: Texts me at 10:15 (supposed to be there at 11) saying she'd be late because she woke up late. I told her not to worry, let's call it noon. She is still late for noon under the argument "I had to stop and get something to eat". I cut her a check for Day 1 and tell her good luck with all her future efforts.

Yes, the hourly rate is nice, but it's just not worth the aggravation. Why should I spend the time trying to find an american I can beg to work when I can find thousands of Filipinos that will show up on time and give me a polite yes sir/no sir for less than minimum wage?

If you know anyone looking for a job telemarketing have them shoot me an email with their resume, [email protected], I'd love to hear from some qualified candidates. Despite the recession my business has been doing nothing but growing and I need to keep up with demand.

Back