offer free quote in exchange to enter drawing

You must be closer to Louis' age than mine.

And what is a cajun doing in TX?
Somewhere in between you and Louis.

Sorry, I'm missing something. Cajun?:err:There are actually LOADS of Cajuns in TX, since LA is right next door. But as much as I enjoy Cajun food and music, I ain't one of 'em!

Somewhere in between you and Louis.

Sorry, I'm missing something. Cajun?:err:There are actually LOADS of Cajuns in TX, since LA is right next door. But as much as I enjoy Cajun food and music, I ain't one of 'em!

My bad.

I used to work with some guys from Nawlin's. They used the word "shonce" so I figured you were from that part of the world. Could have sworn your avatar box used to have LA in it.

I think you are younger than Bob... He is really OLD!

Maybe.

Or maybe I just remember old better than others.

My wife is the same age. We went to different high schools but in the same city. Sometimes it seems I know more of her classmates than she does.

My bad.

I used to work with some guys from Nawlin's. They used the word "shonce" so I figured you were from that part of the world. Could have sworn your avatar box used to have LA in it.
Early in my career I worked a debit Agency in the swampy areas of the southeastern tip of Virginia. My clients generally referred to me as "the insurance man". Mostly country people with very thick accents, so they pronounced it "shonceman", which I found endearing, so I adopted it for a nickname.

Last edited:
Back