Offer Plan G and Plan F - Keep It Simple!

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Offer Plan G and Plan F - keep it simple!

Client has a fixed health care cost. Get sick - show your card and have no worries . . .

I'm selling MOO, Aetna, UHC and Cigna Plan G and Plan F . . .

Cross sell into WL / FE.

2017 going to be an awesome year for Insurance Agents . . .

It's $286. I try to avoid having to remember it by just saying it's a lot. To prepare for client meetings where you are pressed and absolutely have to look it up, you write it on a piece of paper and put it in your left shoe. (The right shoe is reserved for the plan N deductible amounts.) :1cool:

I agree. No point doing the hard work and educating your client. That might be far to ethical.

I suggest that agents that don't understand insurance just stick to Plan F. That way they don't have to learn anything.

Rick

In a serious vein for a moment,
Generally speaking, if you go beyond F, G, N and possibly HDF, do the premium rates on the other plans allow them to cost effective coverage considerations for a client?

There must be reasons each of those plans was put into play originally, but it seems like small pools of utilization, leading to higher premiums lead to them not being useful to consider for coverage. Right, wrong .... ?

----------

what's $286? because, uhm

(You may want to just ignore this thread.)

It's $286. I try to avoid having to remember it by just saying it's a lot. To prepare for client meetings where you are pressed and absolutely have to look it up, you write it on a piece of paper and put it in your left shoe. (The right shoe is reserved for the plan N deductible amounts.) :1cool:

$183 for Part B Deductible in 2017 . . .

----------

There must be reasons each of those plans was put into play originally, but it seems like small pools of utilization, leading to higher premiums lead to them not being useful to consider for coverage. Right, wrong .... ?

Right . . . Why even bother with anything but F or G . . . If they can't afford that might as well do a $0 MA/PD

----------

I agree. No point doing the hard work and educating your client. That might be far to ethical.

Nothing unethical about only offering plans you feel comfortable with as an Agent . . . You love that word - but, should really study it's definition . . .

I'm not putting anyone in anything that I wouldn't sell to my Mom or family member . . .

I'm not putting anyone in anything that I wouldn't sell to my Mom or family member . . .[/COLOR]

This seems a rather narrow minded attitude. It does not seem to me that it is an attitude that serves potential clients by listening to what they have to say about their needs and then bringing knowledge of the marketplace to them in response.

This seems a rather narrow minded attitude. It does not seem to me that it is an attitude that serves potential clients by listening to what they have to say about their needs and then bringing knowledge of the marketplace to them in response.

Dude - do you even sell Medicare insurance products?

It isn't rocket science to offer simple F & G Medicare Supplements. If they didn't have their place - they wouldn't be offered by the Carriers . . . Zero exposure if Medicare covers it . . . Simply pay a monthly premium each month and relax . . .

I just sell Plan F. In order to sell Plan G, I would need to know the Medicare Part B deductible.

You right just too much to remember, I just sell HDF,(highly discounted F) Its the same thing only cheaper for "Smart Shoppers"

Back