Offer Plan G and Plan F - Keep It Simple!

Bahahahahahaha . . . .

Dude - I had over 50 agents within my business from 2008 to 2012. I had north of $2million in Team AP in a single year. Team building is easy. The debt rollup is hard.

Not building a Team yet. I need to finish the next chapter of my story first. You can join anyway - sorry bud . . .

Thanks for being a Fan :1smile:

Your figures don't add up. In another thread you said it took you 3 years to pay off a $20000 debt roll up. You also said that at that time you had 110% - 120% contracts. If you were doing 2 million per year, $20K would be peanuts..just the cost of doing business.

Your figures don't add up. In another thread you said it took you 3 years to pay off a $20000 debt roll up. You also said that at that time you had 110% - 120% contracts. If you were doing 2 million per year, $20K would be peanuts..just the cost of doing business.

LOL - the debt didn't occur till I quit writing / recruiting - by then I had spent all my money on dumb ideas . . .

I'm lucky it wasn't much more . . .

Going to do it completely different this time . . .

----------

Good night all - will check in next weekend. Hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving. God Bless Us & God Bless America!

Finally had a client choose G over F . . .

177.13 vs 132.10 - no way she could choose F . . . 73 y/o too . . .

Finally had a client choose G over F . . .

177.13 vs 132.10 - no way she could choose F . . . 73 y/o too . . .

A good agent would have posted that they finally had a client choose Plan F. 75% of my business is Plan N.

Yet you're patting yourself on the back for doing what ethical agents always do. We'd be proud of you if you actually knew what you were doing.

Rick

A good agent would have posted that they finally had a client choose Plan F. 75% of my business is Plan N.

Yet you're patting yourself on the back for doing what ethical agents always do. We'd be proud of you if you actually knew what you were doing.

Rick

I don't know if I do 75% N but a lot do and G is almost the rest. I'm trying to remember the last F that wasn't GI. I had a one recently with health issues and went to AARP plan F so no B deductible this year and wait till they AARP pays 2017 B deductible, then call and switch to N. She wanted the Silver Sneakers also.

Nobody east of the west wants a plan N *icky - poof be gone . . .

:SLEEP:

----------

I don't know if I do 75% N but a lot do and G is almost the rest. I'm trying to remember the last F that wasn't GI. I had a one recently with health issues and went to AARP plan F so no B deductible this year and wait till they AARP pays 2017 B deductible, then call and switch to N. She wanted the Silver Sneakers also.

Dude - Seniors love the Silver Sneakers . . .

I'm Probably 49.5% plan F, 49.5% plan N and 1% plan G :biggrin:

Seems only difference is a $20 copay and $50 ER copay + Part B excess.

Someone that goes to the doctor every month would lose money on the N compared to G or F. What about the Part B excess? Does it come in to play much?

Seems only difference is a $20 copay and $50 ER copay + Part B excess.

Someone that goes to the doctor every month would lose money on the N compared to G or F. What about the Part B excess? Does it come in to play much?

You're more often than not to be right with that statement, but there are some areas where N is priced much lower than F or G, so it wouldn't hold as much water in those areas. One other factor is in cases where you need a GI and Plan G isn't available for that and Plan F is much higher in premium. Plan N can start to make a good bit of sense then.

Part B excess? Very rarely an issue.

Back