Offer Tax Preparation, Free Software

AtlantaLife&Health

Guru
100+ Post Club
Tax season is approaching us. I feel this is a great opportunity to make some extra money offering tax preparation services to our clients. The software is free and there is no cost to get started. The software would cost you about $1200 if you went out to buy it on your own. You will be supplied with bank checks that you can print refund checks out instantly for your clients if they choose to get a refund loan. What better time to sell a new policy when your client has extra cash on hand? PM me your name and phone number and I will call you with more details.

Yep -signed up with the guy that offers this - never was able to get anyone to let us do their taxes. If I had a bigger client base - maybe would have worked. I did advertise the service during the prime tax season - got no calls whatsoever.

Tax season is approaching us. I feel this is a great opportunity to make some extra money offering tax preparation services to our clients. The software is free and there is no cost to get started. The software would cost you about $1200 if you went out to buy it on your own. You will be supplied with bank checks that you can print refund checks out instantly for your clients if they choose to get a refund loan. What better time to sell a new policy when your client has extra cash on hand? PM me your name and phone number and I will call you with more details.

Back