Offering AARP/UHC/Secure Horizons Contracts

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Well, I went and done it. I now have the ability to offer contracts for the AARP products - including Med Supp along with UHC/Secure Horizons.

Yes, I will be VERY happy to give you an up-front release if you wish to move at anytime for any reason.

If you are interested, please PM me. By the way, you absolutely need e&o or they won't issue a new nor renew an existing contract for 2008.

Rick

I have just received an email containing the contracts for 2008.

All the Secure Horizons plans will be branded AARP. We will definitely be able to sell the AARP Medicare Supplement Plans along with their 50-64 health insurance.

By the way, for most states the commission for the Med Supp is $270 first year and $172 years 2-6 for 65+. I see nothing for underage.

If you'd like a copy of the new contract just send me a PM. I will be happy (of course) to have you sign up through me but if you're only curious as to the compensation, etc., that's fine also.

Rick

I have just received an email containing the contracts for 2008.

All the Secure Horizons plans will be branded AARP. We will definitely be able to sell the AARP Medicare Supplement Plans along with their 50-64 health insurance.

By the way, for most states the commission for the Med Supp is $270 first year and $172 years 2-6 for 65+. I see nothing for underage.

If you'd like a copy of the new contract just send me a PM. I will be happy (of course) to have you sign up through me but if you're only curious as to the compensation, etc., that's fine also.

Rick

Rick,

Have you received any supplies yet? Summary of Benefits, etc?

Rick,

Have you received any supplies yet? Summary of Benefits, etc?
All supplies are obtained direct from UHC. In California, I expect to use them for PDP and MAPD (HMO) only. Their PFFS is not particularly good but does have the AARP name. I have just ordered my own supplies today (since you reminded me I don't have any).

By the way, AARP is the sound a senior makes when getting up from a bean bag chair.

Rick

All supplies are obtained direct from UHC. In California, I expect to use them for PDP and MAPD (HMO) only. Their PFFS is not particularly good but does have the AARP name. I have just ordered my own supplies today (since you reminded me I don't have any).

By the way, AARP is the sound a senior makes when getting up from a bean bag chair.

Rick

I understand that you get supplies directly from UHC. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually seen the summary of benefits for these plans (including the AARP branded plans).

Rick.... can you elaborate about their 50 - 64 health plans ?

I've never heard of this. Is it available in New York ?

Thanks, Hank

Rick.... can you elaborate about their 50 - 64 health plans ?

I've never heard of this. Is it available in New York ?

Thanks, Hank
Unless you have special permission to sell the AARP/Aetna major medical, the only plans available for sale to 50-64 is a mini-med (read: crappy) plan.

Don't know for sure about New York. I'm sure Aetna is not available there.

Rick

Back