Offering MA products now what

k1s1h1

Expert
We just added some MA and MS products to our company. I would like to know of the best ways to market these products like direct mail or cold calling. I will be looking through my client list of seniors but I don't think I have a bunch. I tried to do a search but could not find what I was looking for.

We just added some MA and MS products to our company. I would like to know of the best ways to market these products like direct mail or cold calling. I will be looking through my client list of seniors but I don't think I have a bunch. I tried to do a search but could not find what I was looking for.

Thats how you do it and obviously referrals.

the companies I use don't have a script for me to use. Will I stay out of trouble if I use a real Generic script Like. "Hi this is Keith, we work with individuals on medicare to help cut down on the cost. When is a good time for an appointment". Something like that.

You will have to use the med supp as your lead in and then if you think an MA is a better fit you would have to set another appointment while you are there.

Yes, you cannot cold call for MA. If you have an FMO for MA they may be able to help you with approved marketing materials, or you may be able to get them direct from the carrier as well. All marketing materials for MA or PDP have to be approved by CMS.

Back