Office for Annuity Appointments? What to Look For?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Well, having successfully started in FIA sales after 10 years in health/life sales, I have been thinking about getting a professional office in my town. There is office space available in a large bank on the 4th floor, but it is like $1100 mth. I think I need to find something cheaper.

What do you guys do? I am marketing through seminars and a certain percentage of people want to meet in an office.

Re: Office for Annuity Appointments?? What to Look For??

Well, having successfully started in FIA sales after 10 years in health/life sales, I have been thinking about getting a professional office in my town. There is office space available in a large bank on the 4th floor, but it is like $1100 mth. I think I need to find something cheaper.

What do you guys do? I am marketing through seminars and a certain percentage of people want to meet in an office.

Try to find an attorney with an established practice that has extra office space. Typically their offices are very professional, and well staffed.

You may be able to throw each other some business. I hope this helps.

I cant remember the name for them, but most cities have communal type offices (communal is probably a bad term for it).

Basically its a large office with offices for rent and with your office you get your own phone and fax line, internet, p.o box, a communal receptionist who answers your line with whatever greeting you dictate, and there are multiple conference rooms that you can book when needed.

They are usually very nice and in the business district in town.
And they are usually pretty affordable as well.

I cant remember the name for them, but most cities have communal type offices (communal is probably a bad term for it).

Basically its a large office with offices for rent and with your office you get your own phone and fax line, internet, p.o box, a communal receptionist who answers your line with whatever greeting you dictate, and there are multiple conference rooms that you can book when needed.

They are usually very nice and in the business district in town.
And they are usually pretty affordable as well.

www.regus.com but there are others. If this fellow is in TN they are in Franklin, Nash and Memp.

Insurance Exec has a good idea.

Back