Officially A Life Agent - California

Ya, I passed my test a while back and still dont have my license. I guess my fingerprints are being held with department of justice for some reason.

Ya, I passed my test a while back and still dont have my license. I guess my fingerprints are being held with department of justice for some reason.

You can give the California Department of Insurance a call, 1-800-492-6907 or 1-916-322-355 a call to see what the delay is. There's a 3-4 week delay from the time the results are passed to them from the testing centre.

You can also do a name check on their web page to see if you're listed.

I took the test at the end of June and wasn't sent my hard copy of the licence until mid July. I waited a few weeks then checked online.

I took the course with AD Banker and passed the 1st time.
took the test in June and received my license in late July.

This site has been helpful, I started to sign with an IMO and saw the postings on this site, ran from them as fast as I could.

I took the course with AD Banker and passed the 1st time.
took the test in June and received my license in late July.

This site has been helpful, I started to sign with an IMO and saw the postings on this site, ran from them as fast as I could.

You should have relationships with several GA's . I think, what post are you talking about?

Hey did you take the P&C with Mike Russ? or if you got ur Life through Mike Russ what the crashcourse good. Where the practice exams given very similar ???

Back