Oil Rig

Most likely Lloyds. A good MGA can screen all the carriers first and then -- if needed -- go to Lloyds for you.

Mutual of Omaha's PIP plan is "off the job" disability insurance, meaning that it won't cover anything that happens due to an occupational hazard (including illnesses stemming from the occupation).

So, that being said, they don't have any occupational exclusions (that I'm aware of).

If he/she is covered by worker's comp or some other "on the job" coverage, then this may be an attractive supplement.

Mutual of Omaha's PIP plan is "off the job" disability insurance, meaning that it won't cover anything that happens due to an occupational hazard (including illnesses stemming from the occupation).

So, that being said, they don't have any occupational exclusions (that I'm aware of).

If he/she is covered by worker's comp or some other "on the job" coverage, then this may be an attractive supplement.
The problem i ran into it was it was capped at 4-5k monthly.

The problem i ran into it was it was capped at 4-5k monthly.
That's going to be it...4k. Better something than nothing.

Or as DI Guy said, see if a Lloyd's coverholder (like Petersen or Risk) will offer.

An alternative strategy could be critical illness...it will cover a lot of major health conditions.

Keep in mind that CI is for the big stuff only (heart, cancer, kidney, etc.)...

It's not for "fender benders". It's for when your car is "totaled"

At least that's the cheesy metaphor that I use with clients.

Good luck.

Back