OK, I Want to Buy an Experienced Agent Lunch!

I joined this board a few weeks ago and have been overwhelmed by the great information posted by new and experienced reps alike. So here's my goal;

I've been in sales for 25 years and currently studying for my L&H exam (my sales experience is not in insurance). I would like to meet an experienced rep for a networking lunch (my treat) to discuss the industry and markets.

I live in Bucks County, PA. Please PM or reply if there are any takers. I promise a nice lunch and an attentive student.
(This strangely feels like on line dating, LOL)...

How about we do a go to meeting training class and you send me a gift card to olive garden?

I live in GA, but I'm willing to help you. I do it for free, but gift cards are always nice too.

Mark,
That could work. I always prefer face to face, but will take you up on your offer if there's no one local to me. I don't have enough posts to PM. what is your schedule like next Wednesday or Thursday?

Thanks for the offer!

Larry

Larry,

I maybe interested in meeting with you, it would depend on the time frame of the appointment. I have on problem sharing how I run my business. I currently have my own financial planning firm and I'm a general agent for an insurance company. Which a have about 20 reps who write with me in PA. I expect to be down your way in the next few weeks to work with a client of mine. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,

Larry,

I maybe interested in meeting with you, it would depend on the time frame of the appointment. I have on problem sharing how I run my business. I currently have my own financial planning firm and I'm a general agent for an insurance company. Which a have about 20 reps who write with me in PA. I expect to be down your way in the next few weeks to work with a client of mine. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,

I'd be interested in meeting up with you. Let me know when you plan on being in the area and let's work something out. my email is [email protected]. O look forward to hearing from you...

Back