OK, Now I Understand,kinda,the FE Market

I have seen almost everyone of those and more. The only one I can't remember seeing is the lawnmower on a crane as a tree trimmer.:laugh:

I must say the deck is pretty sweet. A mobile deck for a mobile home is downright brilliant.:yes::noteworthy:

My dad has roofed his whole life and ran a roofing company. He gave a price one time for tearing off the shingles, re-felting, and adding new shingles. The homeowner asked how much cheaper it would be if he tore the shingles off himself. He decided to go that route. When my dad showed up to do the job, the homeowner had put a garden tiller on his roof to take the shingles off!!!

Needless to say, it had to have new rafters, new decking, new felt, and a new roof!

CAN'T FIX STUPID!

I have seen almost everyone of those and more. The only one I can't remember seeing is the lawnmower on a crane as a tree trimmer.:laugh:

You've seen them.....or done them.:twitchy:

I've seen a bunch of these redneck videos before too. Those rednecks can be really innovative. I hate to have to ring the doorbell in the deer's butt. That would be icky!!!:yes:

I've either done a bunch of those things or at least thought about them! I really are a redneck I suppose!

Back