Old but new

mrteecup

I just wanted to say hello. Licensed over 20 years but taking a fresh look at the business again as I map out the next 20. So I'm all set to spam and self-promote... just kidding... this is always a good place to think through ideas new and old. JT.

I just wanted to say hello. Licensed over 20 years but taking a fresh look at the business again as I map out the next 20. So I'm all set to spam and self-promote... just kidding... this is always a good place to think through ideas new and old. JT.
Welcome to the forums! I got involved here a few years ago with 20+ years in the biz but needing some fresh ideas. It's been great! I've learned a lot and also gotten acquainted with some really great people in this community.

Learned along time ago that there are new ideas in the Ins. biz, but sales still boil down to doing the right things the right way at the right time... it's always a "check up from the neck up" business.

Welcome and enjoy!

Back