old debit dog

jonathan b

Expert
Been with kemper home service and old monumental life/trans america for 33 years until I had stroke in 2014. Was very successful making 13 straight trips and even 100,000 on a debit. Kemper had a any occ. policy so even though I make top tier on social security ... I still need some extra income. My health isn't what it should be and I'm sure that i would stick out on the debit as a wounded dog. So I am going to try final expense. Found a group that will give me 115 % commision but scared as hell about going it alone. I pray that some of you guys that have made the jump from one to the other could please give me some thoughts.
Thank you for your consideration.
jonathan

Been with kemper home service and old monumental life/trans america for 33 years until I had stroke in 2014. Was very successful making 13 straight trips and even 100,000 on a debit. Kemper had a any occ. policy so even though I make top tier on social security ... I still need some extra income. My health isn't what it should be and I'm sure that i would stick out on the debit as a wounded dog. So I am going to try final expense. Found a group that will give me 115 % commision but scared as hell about going it alone. I pray that some of you guys that have made the jump from one to the other could please give me some thoughts.
jonathan
Jonathan: There are a lot of old debit dogs on the forum. If you get with a good local IMO, there is no reason to go it alone.. Don't know what part of Texas you are in but reach out to shonceman (Everett Thomas) on the forum. He has been the captive debit route and is now independent.. Even as an Independent he still does some Home Service but that is his choice..

JHG, please read the rules before making another post. I'm sure your post here will be taken down shortly.

jonathan

You'll do fine. It's pretty much the same group of people you'll be targeting.

Just do what's always worked and you'll do fine.

Back