Old dog advice

3wood

I started in the mid 70’s but was most successful all thru 80-90’s. Medical issues have sidelined me but want to stick a toe in. I’m looking for a guarantee issue life or health policies but would like to find both. Some small policy that won’t disrupt a supplement or advantage. A simple to write and simple to understand policy be it accident,indemnity,cancer or life. Just looking to earn a few extra dollars a month with the least problems. If anyon can help with a recommendation I’d appreciate it by the way my state is TEXAS. Thanks in advance and Sorry for the long post. Clay

I started in the mid 70’s but was most successful all thru 80-90’s. Medical issues have sidelined me but want to stick a toe in. I’m looking for a guarantee issue life or health policies but would like to find both. Some small policy that won’t disrupt a supplement or advantage. A simple to write and simple to understand policy be it accident,indemnity,cancer or life. Just looking to earn a few extra dollars a month with the least problems. If anyon can help with a recommendation I’d appreciate it by the way my state is TEXAS. Thanks in advance and Sorry for the long post. Clay

I'm in Texas too. Dallas area. I can recommend several options depending on how you do business. For example, do you want to write bank draft only, or will you write monthly billed? Do you want to be able to collect cash premiums, debit style? Do you just want one company for all the coverages you asked about? Are you planning to write any medicare supplements or advantage?

If you can point me to the simplest bank draft grantee issue life,acc,indem,cancer ...one company would be great. Not looking to complicate me or clients just simple add ons that could help them and me but not disrupt their current med sup or advantage.

If you can point me to the simplest bank draft grantee issue life,acc,indem,cancer ...one company would be great. Not looking to complicate me or clients just simple add ons that could help them and me but not disrupt their current med sup or advantage.
I don't know of any absolutely guaranteed issue health products. But for simplified issue, here's a few you could look into:

1) Southwest Service Life in Ft. Worth - Hospital income with lots of variations, Cancer, Accident, and Simplified issue life
817-299-4000 southwestservicelife.com

2) National Security Insurance of Elba, AL - Simplified Issue life, "Easy Issue" true graded benefit life, Cancer, Critical Illness, Accident
800-239-2358 nationalsecuritygroup.com

3) Manhattan Life in Houston - Life, cancer, med supps
888-441-0770 manhattanlife.com

4) Heartland National - med supps, cancer, hospital (getting into life insurance soon) 866-916-7971 heartlandnational.net

5) Gerber Life - guaranteed issue life for seniors, children's life, accidental death policy - 800-428-4947 gerberlifeagency.com

Very helpful thanks for taking the time. Will get on those ASAP. WOW phones and links. You’re the best. Thanks again.

Hi Old Dog,

Check out the DVH Indemnity from Central United Life a division of Manhattan Life Insurance Company. It issues fast, and has very competitive commish, on par with Medico. Issues fast and the dental benefit is available day one.

Even people with Adv Plans have to eat, hear and see. Every senior and their whole family can get it, no matter their health.

It's a great add for a Medicare Supplement. Target T65ers and you'll have no underwriting issues, all Open Enrollment.

Just ask like they do at McDonald's, "Would you like Dental, Vision and Hearing with that?" Done deal.

Cheers!
AllyriaRedbird

This info and a great baseball game the night can’t get better. Thank You, Allyria

Back