Old Life insurance Policies from 2006

Ermest Coleman

I My mother pass away in 2006. She was a teacher in Calif. I have tried and Tried to find out about all of them but keep being toll that they can not find any information- They are for Fidelity Interstate Life-Minnesota Life-Occidental Life Company of Calf with the California Teacher Association - that she got in 1970- 73-74 and might be more --Colonial- Life USA- Copy of a check she had pad $110,000 to Life USA -copy of a check made out to
National Life that played. -mail from Equitable Life -Union National Life with my name and my bother name and family members- Colonial Life and have more -Travepers -Calfarm Life insurance com love to to talk to some on for [email protected] -- Ernest Coleman

You can try to get info from your state insurance department. Many states will have current contact info even for company names that have been acquired by other carriers. Since your info says you’re from Ohio, I tried looking at your state Ins Dept website, but it’s down for maintenance right now. You can go on any state’s website, though. Here’s the Texas doi company lookup page: https://apps.tdi.state.tx.us/pcci/pcci_search.jsp

Other than that, have you tried googling the company names? Several of the names on your list still exist, and should be easy enough to find.

I My mother pass away in 2006. She was a teacher in Calif. I have tried and Tried to find out about all of them but keep being toll that they can not find any information- They are for Fidelity Interstate Life-Minnesota Life-Occidental Life Company of Calf with the California Teacher Association - that she got in 1970- 73-74 and might be more --Colonial- Life USA- Copy of a check she had pad $110,000 to Life USA -copy of a check made out to
National Life that played. -mail from Equitable Life -Union National Life with my name and my bother name and family members- Colonial Life and have more -Travepers -Calfarm Life insurance com love to to talk to some on for [email protected] -- Ernest Coleman
I'm pretty sure that Allianz bought Life USA 10-15 years ago.

Back