Omnicare and everspring

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know of a way to quote them in the plan finder? I recently learned you can see if pill pack is a an approved vendor by going to the select a specific pharmacy on Medicare.gov and typing in pill pack and 03101 as the zip code but couldn't find a way to get those two to work.

Might be a way to get in good with Ltc facilities if there's a way to get people onto preferred plans with those clowns .

Spolier alert the same meds with pill pack are like 300% higher than local/preferred mail order

Pillpack is a convenience so it comes at a higher price. Gimmick.
How to get my newly facility residing client a plan with Omnicare in the network, whether I do it or it's some other source is my question.
Old post, but my first experience with Omnicare, a Pillpack vendor to assisted living and, I suppose, nursing homes.
Client, a referral from an existing client, wants MedSupp, which I plan to do, and the facility is recommending they use the Omnicare delivery pharmacy. This is a memory care placement, so I imagine there is some connection with pill packaging for less confusion. My first facility client, too, so I am not familiar with how this all works.
Omnicare--owned by CVS-- isn't a provider listed in quoting tools available to me. I am fine for the family POA to use a specialized vendor for the PCP. There is a whole system showing on the facility website that is like the proprietary FMO's that work on contract with large employers for their retiree benefits, where the retirees only get all or partial payment of the benefits if they use the corporate contracted FMO. In this case, "help" with choosing plans all in one place is the selling point. I know they will most likely be marketing to the residents endlessly anyway, so just looking to simplify things for me and the family.
The sales rep at the facility didn't seem to understand my question about what drug plan options included Omnicare. I will ask the POA if they received any sales literature in their paperwork for their father's placement. It seems money is not a big concern.

Back