On Exchange Commissions Not Posted to Accounts

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
So I go to carrier X's back office today to pull the weekly comp reports to find there was a report but it contained NO on exchange business.

Reached out to carrier X and am told that this occurred with all agent's/agencies and that they are trying to figure out why this has happened.

Short term solution is that this weeks comp will be on next week's statements which will be delayed due to the holiday!

Not to worry...it's not like we count on getting paid when we should.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

So I go to carrier X's back office today to pull the weekly comp reports to find there was a report but it contained NO on exchange business.

Reached out to carrier X and am told that this occurred with all agent's/agencies and that they are trying to figure out why this has happened.

Short term solution is that this weeks comp will be on next week's statements which will be delayed due to the holiday!

Not to worry...it's not like we count on getting paid when we should.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Why would we as agents expect to be paid for the work we've done? Quit having an entitlement mentality (much sarcasm intended).

I didn't know there are health insurance carriers that pay weekly. Learn something new every day on insurance-forums.net.

Sounds like UHC On Exchange, they owe me for a bunch of policies for May where premiums have been paid...

Back