One Call Closes for T65

saintstigers

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Are you guys able to close most of your T65ers in one call?

For me it's taken 2 to 3 contacts/follow ups b4 closing. (Usually because they want info mailed to them)

I do everything over the phone and find T65 to be a mixed bag and it makes a difference what type of lead and how far out. I find if it is just a couple months before and internet lead or live transfer I have a higher ratio of 1 call close then if it were 3 plus months out or a mailer lead

How far out are you contacting them, like Vic said that will play a difference in the length of your sales cycle. What are you mailing them?

A lot of procrastinators out there -

when telemarketing for T65 I have focused on the 3-4 month range prior to their birthday.

I almost think you might get better results 1-2 months prior.

Less tire kickers, but more people who already have a plan in place.

If you have a strong follow-up system, you will probably convert the most on the 5-6 month range, it's just going to take more work.

How do y'all respond to T65 prospects that decide to go with another plan, after you spent time helping them? I had 2 yesterday that I thought were slam dunks. And when I called them to enroll, they said they enrolled with another plan (that I also happen to offer and they knew it).

You say I'm sorry to hear that, if your rates increase in the future feel free to give me a call and move on.

Before you leave ask them who they have their life insurance with, or tell them this plan doesnt cover long term or extended stays in nursing home, what will they do if that happens, 70% chance of a 65 year old having an extended or long term care event.
It's the last time you will talk to them, might as well take an extra swing while your at batt, couldnt hurt..

Back