One Call-One Close-4 Apps

I recently flew out to Montgomery, Alabama to visit with the CEO of Mindfulware. Mindfulware is known for their design and implementation of their outstanding E-App (among other really cool things they're rolling out) designed for Cigna.

Below is a video that demonstrates how much easier it is to cross sell using their application that was designed FOR the agent's to use.

I'd really like some input from agents out there using these E-Apps every day on how we could pressure the insurance companies to implement a common sense E-APP so we can ultimately bring them more money. There's simply no excuse anymore, I know the boys personally that would love to modernize the E-Apps for some of the main carriers, but it all comes down to getting the go ahead from the guys up top.

Any ideas on how we can show the insurance companies that having an app like this will OBVIOUSLY bring them more money?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job, C.J.!

The process of up-selling is so much easier with the e-app laid out that way.

I do it all the time with the paper app-stack; one for dental/vision/hearing, heart and stroke, FE from another carrier, etc. but WOW. Yes, that would make it so much easier for the carrier-(More importantly us!) to make more money, fast.

Thanks for sharing your success and all the best to you and your Dad.

Mankind has pondered this question for centuries.

I imagine it's all about risk vs reward. What feedback have you received form the insurance companies as to why they haven't jumped on the e-app train?

Back