One Exchange and Auto Reimbursement from HRA

C A Story

Well lucky me, 2 prospects in 2 days both with OE. From reading past posts, and I do mean past (2006'ish). The only way for the person to get auto reimbursed from the HRA is through OE? I am guessing this is the retirees incentive for using OE and paying higher premiums. Am I correct in my deduction?
Thank you,

Well lucky me, 2 prospects in 2 days both with OE. From reading past posts, and I do mean past (2006'ish). The only way for the person to get auto reimbursed from the HRA is through OE? I am guessing this is the retirees incentive for using OE and paying higher premiums. Am I correct in my deduction?
Thank you,

It depends, but more and more all products are starting to have to be purchased through OE. Some situations allow the PDP to be bought through them and the client can go find their own medical.

She is allowed to go outside OE but doesn't get the "auto" reimbursement from the HRA and pays a higher premium. There is a $60 a month difference on premium with the same company.

Have her pay annually and do the claim one time per year. I just had to retirees with Anheuser-Busch where I did this it took over an hour on the phone to avoid sign the PDP application and they were ecstatic to not have to deal with one exchange for their Auto reimbursement

Back