One of those Days. Ouch!

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
The check engine light came on in my wife's Honda. Codes say bad transmission and a faulty oxygen sensor. $2500+ to fix. Then when I get back to the office I get an e-mail from a client telling me to stop his conversion of his term policy. $568 monthly premium. It's only after 4 here and I wonder what else is going to happen today.

The check engine light came on in my wife's Honda. Codes say bad transmission and a faulty oxygen sensor. $2500+ to fix. Then when I get back to the office I get an e-mail from a client telling me to stop his conversion of his term policy. $568 monthly premium. It's only after 4 here and I wonder what else is going to happen today.

Can't say but with your batting average today we can probably tell you what is not happening tonight.

Can we all share our challenges?
March- crappiest sales month in forever. I would like a do-over please!
Amazing, wonderful, foreign car that I have had for barely a year, has been in the shop since December 11. (I ran into a pole in an empty parking lot!) Who knows when it will be done?
Had to replace clutch in other foreign car- $1600 (!)
Kid broke her arm falling off a chair trying to kill a bug- bug lived. And she's 15 for crying out loud! She should know better!!
I am currently battling pink-eye and am in quarantine.
April is going to be awesome!
Keep your chin up!

Can we all share our challenges?
March- crappiest sales month in forever. I would like a do-over please!
Amazing, wonderful, foreign car that I have had for barely a year, has been in the shop since December 11. (I ran into a pole in an empty parking lot!) Who knows when it will be done?
Had to replace clutch in other foreign car- $1600 (!)
Kid broke her arm falling off a chair trying to kill a bug- bug lived. And she's 15 for crying out loud! She should know better!!
I am currently battling pink-eye and am in quarantine.
April is going to be awesome!
Keep your chin up!

15 year old |~ did she hit the pole in the empty lot?

I seem to be stuck in that season right now for the past year or so...its always something. Latest issue, my 18yo son rolled and totaled my fully loaded 2001 4wd Suburban 2 days ago. It was older with liability only, but in perfect condition and I've had it for 11yrs.
To find one with miles and condition of it ...it would easily cost me $7500 to replace, but the value of it was squat since it was 15yrs old. Its just a car, I'm thanking God he's alive.

Dug in and ready for some good things to come my way! :yes:

Hello,

Little off subject, I am trying to start a new thread, but the forum does not let me.

Any specific reason why? How can I enable this?

Some days you wish you had just stayed in bed. ;)

Hello,

Little off subject, I am trying to start a new thread, but the forum does not let me.

Any specific reason why? How can I enable this?

You have to scroll to the top and click on the Forum you want to start a thread...such as Final Expense...the button for starting a new thread should be on the left.

Back