OneAmerica CEO says death rates among working-age people up 40%

Insurance Forums Staff

Guru
Sponsor
Insurance Forums Staff submitted a new article

OneAmerica CEO says death rates among working-age people up 40%
bigstock-Coronavirus-Covid-Medical-T-366652918.jpg

Scott Davison of Indianapolis-based life insurer says current death rates are highest industry has ever seen during a virtual news conference.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Davison said the company has made the “hard decision” to require vaccinations. He said some vaccinated employees “made it very, very clear that if we try to comingle them with unvaccinated people, they’ll consider the workplace is unsafe.”
Just what we need. More division. Glad I don't write business for this company.

So third and fourth quarter 2021 that would be well AFTER the snake oil
Vaccination program began...why dont you do a real statistical analysis on mortality causes and cross reference that
To data collected by Medicare and medicaid and the ten other data bases
On negative side effects of the so called
Vaccines and get back to us with a real
Announcement showing a high correlation
Between those receiving the Agenda 23
Jabs and escalating death rates
[email protected]

So deaths are up 40% in a group of people who are not at a very high risk of death overall and are not at a high risk from the chimeric virus SARS-Cov2.

There can be many explanations for these increased deaths in a group of people who do not normally die for no reason. Perhaps it's strokes and heart attacks? Perhaps it's that people who would normally be under a doctors care are foregoing that because they have been told to be scared of a virus that has a low ability to actually kill younger people?

Perhaps it's the VAERS data showing up in the mortality data of an insurance company?

Total BS in my opinion. At least the "across the industry" comment. I just spoke to a regional director at a major mutual about this and they said their carrier has seen nothing like that from their claims.

Poppycock!! I know plenty of 18-64 year old people. I can promise that no where near 40% more of them are dying!

I do think it is up. Industry of all ages was up 27% in 2020 & from what I have seen so far, 2021 will be up 30%+ over the already higher than normal 2020 claims.

With that said, if morality in that age bracket was say 200 out of every 100,000 people age 20-65, a 40% jump would only be 80 more out of 100,000 people & likely wouldn't be noticeable to must of us. Especially if almost all of the increase was in the 55-65 segment of that nearly 50 year age bracket referenced in the OA bulletin.

I know the 1 state captive multi line carrier I am with is up $10M more in life claims this year. Around $50M for 2021 compared to $40M in 2020 & historically around $36M on about 130,000 active policies & 11,000 written new annually. I don't know the age breakdown, but I have seen a lot of large term compared to the past years which indicates a lot more claims on younger ages. In the past it was mainly WL from the 1950-60s, UL from the 1980s & SPWL where most bought when age 60-85 in past 2 decades showing up in claims reports.

Longest list of claims this past month that I have seen in my 25 year career. 16 of the 80 claims for the month were in the 65 & under. So, to be 40% up in claim counts in that bracket would only mean being up 5 claims from 11. Majority of claims are small old policies from people age 80-100

Company shares this every month with agents so agents can share with clients people do die unexpectedly & also that the company does more than just collect premiums & annoy agents
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Davison said the company has made the “hard decision” to require vaccinations. He said some vaccinated employees “made it very, very clear that if we try to comingle them with unvaccinated people, they’ll consider the workplace is unsafe.”
Just what we need. More division. Glad I don't write business for this company.

But if they are protected what the shot, Why should they fear on who is not protected,

The unprotected can't undo the shots the protected already have

Back